List:       gimp-user
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-user] Mac-Gimp
From:       Axel Wernicke <axel.wernicke () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-02-26 11:41:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am 25.02.2006 um 16:46 schrieb Bruce Arkwright Jr.:

> Hello again, I back and having the same old problem with
> Gimp-2.2.10-svg.dmg running on OS 10.4.5. It seams
> every-time Apple upgrades the OS, Gimp quits working. Is anyone
> else having the same problem?

Hmm, how about describing the problem? How about you tell us where
you got that gimp from? May be you should look for a Mac specific
forum at the place you got the app from (which does not mean you
couldn't find help for GIMP here also!).

> And I was curious if there is a GIMPwin-users forum, why there is a
> ton of W$ users on this forum, thus a ton of
> emails I can not help on or info to use. Should not W$ problems be
> posted there? As such I wish there was a
> Mac/Gimp forum.

Well, you've got the choice. Start a Mac forum, use one of the
existing platforms to establish some Mac specific talk or just join
the community at
gimp-app.sf.net.

Oh, and yes - 2.2.10-svg runs for me at 10.4.5

greetings, lexA

> --
>
> Search for businesses by name, location, or phone number.  -Lycos
> Yellow Pages
>
> http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/
> default.asp?SRC=lycos10

---
Live is like a chocolate box, you never know what you wanna get...
GPG Signatur auf http://wernicke-online.net/Impressum/ prüfen

["PGP.sig" (application/pgp-signature)]