List:       gimp-user
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-user] change ruler from pixels to inches, but not in gimprc
From:       Axel Wernicke <axel.wernicke () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-11-17 6:00:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am 17.11.2005 um 04:29 schrieb R. Sheng-Chieh Cheng:

> GIMP Users
>
> I'm frustrated - I would think there's a way.
>
> I'm trying to change the ruler in the image window from
> pixels to inches.  However, I prefer not to change the
> file, gimprc, since sometimes I use pixels and sometimes
> I use inches.  I clicked everywhere in the image window
> (file, edt, select, view, etc + sub-options) and I can't
> find the place to change the unit.  Is it there somewhere
> or must I change it in gimprc?

Hi, while you did not mention the GIMP version you are working with,
I can only guess...
... Look to your image window, there is a area at the bottom of the
window where you can change the zoom level by a drop-down menu. On
the left side of that is another menu, where you can choose whichever
unit you want to see the rulers.

lexA

> Thanks in advance for your help.
>
> Sheng-Chieh
>

> --

---
Live is like a chocolate box, you never know what you wanna get...
GPG Signatur auf http://wernicke-online.net/Impressum/ prüfen

["PGP.sig" (application/pgp-signature)]