List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-print-devel] 5.2.10
From:       Robert Krawitz <rlk () alum ! mit ! edu>
Date:       2014-05-22 2:09:46

On Wed, 21 May 2014 19:20:08 -0500, Matt Broughton wrote:

> On May 21, 2014, at 4:21 PM, John Labovitz <johnl@johnlabovitz.com> wrote:
>
>>> On 20 May 2014, at 6:47 PM, Robert Krawitz <rlk@alum.mit.edu> wrote:
>>>
>>> I've updated the web site and submitted the release to freecode.com
>>> (aka freshmeat.net).  John, have you submitted it to the appropriate
>>> OS X sites?
>
> Is someone going to update the list of supported printers?

Done.  And it will be a *lot* less painful in the future; I've added
comments to the printers.xml file (any text inside the printer) and a
new program, test/gen-printer-list.
--
Robert Krawitz                                     <rlk@alum.mit.edu>

MIT VI-3 1987 - Congrats MIT Engineers 6 straight men's hoops tourney

--Eric Crampton