List:       gimp-developer
Subject:    [Gimp-developer] preparing GIMP 2.0.5
From:       Sven Neumann <sven () gimp ! org>
Date:       2004-09-20 10:39:39

Hi,

I'd like to do a 2.0.5 release this week. This is going to be one of
the last releases (if not the last) in the 2.0 series. So here's the
Bugzilla query to get the list of bugs on the 2.0.5 milestone:

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?&product=GIMP&target_milestone=2.0.5&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED

It would be nice if we could get a few more of these squashed, so if
you have some spare time, your help would be appreciated. Also, if
you think there are bugs that should be fixed in 2.0 but that are
missing from this list, please set the target milestone accordinly.

Sven