List:       gfs-users
Subject:    [gfs-users] Re: Compiling GFS4.0 on 2.4.1pre10
From:       Steve Whitehouse <steve () gw ! chygwyn ! com>
Date:       2001-01-29 11:35:27

Hi,

gnbd is not yet ported to the 2.4 kernel I'm afraid. You have to build
the various components seperately rather than using the main makefile
to do it.

The following things have been ported to 2.4:

gfs
locking/nolock
locking/memexp (but only for TCP/IP based locking)
stomith/module (the rest of stomith will compile too since thats userspace
                and not kernel dependant)
divdi3

The main missing items are pool and gnbd,

Steve.