List:       gfs-devel
Subject:    [gfs-devel] Large files
From:       Franco Broi <franco () robres ! com ! au>
Date:       2001-04-27 8:22:55

Hi

I'm running CVS GFS on Alpha under 4.2.3-ac9 so you might want to stop reading
now.

I've been doing some tests and have found some problems writing big files.
I've successfully written and read back about 4 GB, but after that the file is
corrupted. It's the same whether I read the file back on the node it was
written or another.

I've repeated the tests on local non-GFS disks and they work fine.

There are no error messages.

Franco.