List:       gfs-devel
Subject:    [gfs-devel] Re: [gfs-users] hardware question: IBM EXP300 and ServerRAID-4H
From:       "Michael J. Declerck" <declerck () sistina ! com>
Date:       2001-01-18 4:01:10

Chris,

I haven't looked these products since joining Sistina but my recollection
was that the Exp300 was just an external disk storage cabinet and the
ServerRaid
PCI cards where PCI based RAID controllers.  If that is the case I am not
sure how you would be able to share the drives in the Exp300 unless there
are two host ports on the Exp300.

If this isn't the case could you send me a pointer to where I could find some
technical docs on this hardware?  Once I have looked at it I will hopefully
have
a better understanding of how to set it up for GFS access.

Sorry that I can be more helpful at this time.

---
Michael Declerck, declerck@sistina.com   +1.510.823.7991