List:       getmail
Subject:    Re: Patch for SSL/TLS certificate verification and version specification
From:       Charles Cazabon <search-web-for-address () pyropus ! ca>
Date:       2013-08-31 18:14:17

Steven Murdoch <Steven.Murdoch@cl.cam.ac.uk> wrote:

> I've attached a patch with some changes on that patch.

Thanks.  This does, however, bring back the .getpeercert() error when used
with Python 2.6 or 2.7 with the first sample config I tested.  I'll have to
work out why and how to prevent it properly.

If you want to reproduce, I get the error with a simple config using
SimpleIMAPSSLRetriever with none of the new options specified in the rc file,
whether or not I specify the --fingerprint option.

Charles