List:       getmail
Subject:    Re: missing *.txt contents in 4.43.0
From:       Osamu Aoki <osamu () debian ! org>
Date:       2013-08-31 1:55:05

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 06:42:46PM -0600, Charles Cazabon wrote:
> I will ;)

Thanks.

> > I think you forgot to run your local script.
>
> Actually, I'd moved where I do the packaging from a truly ancient machine --
> Ubuntu 5.10 I think it was -- to a new Debian Squeeze box.  It was time to
> retire that hardware (it had been running 24/7 for eight years), and the OS
> was pretty creaky.

Wait a moment.

Ubuntu 5.10 is certainly from 2005 and ancient.

But Debian squeeze is oldstable release and current stable release is
wheezy.

Debian squeeze 6.0.0 was released on February 6th, 2011
Debian squeeze 6.0.7 was released February 23rd, 2013 (last updsates)
Debian wheezy 7.0 was released on May 4th, 2013.
Debian wheezy 7.1 was released June 15th, 2013. (updates)

See http://packages.qa.debian.org/g/getmail4.html how they fit together.

I guess you do not like GNOME 3.4 :-)  But please note the security
support for oldstable will be terminated sometime sooner.

I can tell you it will be better for jessie with GNOME 3.8.

Osamu