List:       gentooppc-user
Subject:    [gentoo-ppc-user] devfs Problem on 2.6.4
From:       Florian Unglaub <usenet04 () rootofallevil ! net>
Date:       2004-04-12 10:42:58

Hello,

I installed Kernel 2.6.4 a few days ago and noticed a broken link in
/dev (I'm using devfs). '/dev/net/tun' points to 'misc/net/tun' instead
of '/dev/misc/net/tun'. So programs using the tun-Interface will exit
with an error message. When I try to fix it manually it works until the
next boot. Is there a possibility to fix this permanent?

Thanks for your answers in advance,
Florian.
--
Florian Unglaub 			    GnuPG Key ID: FE3A7C44
<usenet04@rootofallevil.net>	http://rootofallevil.net/files/flo.pub.asc