List:       gentooppc-user
Subject:    [gentoo-ppc-user] mol and kernel/gcc versions
From:       David =?iso-8859-1?Q?B=E9langer?= <dbelan2 () cs ! mcgill ! ca>
Date:       2004-04-09 20:08:53

Hi,

I got mol (Mac-on-Linux) working on Gentoo some time ago while I was
still configuring stuff.  I think, it was with a 2.6.x kernel.  I
updated the kernel / gcc a few times and not working.  I don't actually
remember the kernel/gcc used to build it the first time... and I already
tried several kernel versions.  Does someone has
it working with the 2.6.x series?  If so, could you report the kernel
and gcc version used?

Thanks in advance,
David

---