List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-user] long compiles
From:       Ramon Fischer <Ramon_Fischer () hotmail ! de>
Date:       2023-09-11 23:04:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

[Attachment #6 (text/plain)]

You may also want to take a look at "distcc", with which you can set up
compiler farms; this can be even combined with "ccache":

     https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Distcc#With_ccache

-Ramon

--
GPG public key: 5983 98DA 5F4D A464 38FD CF87 155B E264 13E6 99BF

["OpenPGP_0x155BE26413E699BF.asc" (application/pgp-keys)]
["OpenPGP_signature.asc" (application/pgp-signature)]