List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    [gentoo-user] Re: Highlight certain packages being upgraded
From:       Nikos Chantziaras <realnc () gmail ! com>
Date:       2023-07-10 1:25:43

On 08/07/2023 11:33, Dale wrote:
> that excessively long qt package
Off-topic, but just in case you mean qtwebengine, I was able to get rid
of it by putting "-webengine" in my USE flags. After a world update, a
depclean should then remove it from the system.

You might have to juggle a few other USE flags in specific packages to
make it happen though, I forgot. It's been a while.