List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-user] Highlight certain packages being upgraded
From:       Ramon Fischer <Ramon_Fischer () hotmail ! de>
Date:       2023-07-08 20:22:36

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

[Attachment #6 (text/plain)]

Hello Dale,

I solved it like this:

https://www.mail-archive.com/gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org/msg186292.html

I have reused the configuration file
"/etc/portage/package.env/no_tmpfs.conf"[1], which already contains a
list of packages, which need hours to compile.

-Ramon

[1]
https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Portage_TMPDIR_on_tmpfs#Per-package_choices_at_compile_time

--
GPG public key: 5983 98DA 5F4D A464 38FD CF87 155B E264 13E6 99BF

["OpenPGP_0x155BE26413E699BF.asc" (application/pgp-keys)]
["OpenPGP_signature.asc" (application/pgp-signature)]