List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-user] Project Looking Glass
From:       "Senectus ." <senectus () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-06-30 5:38:50

One of the guys on the Perth Linux User Group mail list has been
running this.. hey says:
<quote> I downloaded and installed the development environment, and played
around with the demo version (I haven't replaced my desktop _yet_), it
runs very smoothly on my machine (2GHz, 512 RAM, NVidia GeForce 2). Lots
of fun, although it doesn't show all of the cool stuff, like being able
to write notes on the back of your windows. </quote>

--
Attacking Linus' integrity and character is like clubbing baby seals.
- PJ, Groklaw.net