List:       gentoo-user
Subject:    [gentoo-user] Logging firewall messages
From:       Mike <lister-gentoo () gantsfort ! com>
Date:       2004-02-29 22:12:51

I'm hoping to find an answer to my problem here after googling every way
I can think of and checking forums and mailing lists I'm at a loss.

I'm using Coyote Linux Firewall this a firewall on a floppy disk. On a
second box I'm using metalog. I want to log messages from the firewall
to the box running metalog. Is this even possible with metalog? If not,
I would be willing to switch to syslog-ng but I didn't see any clear
instructions on how to do it with syslog-ng, either. If anyone can help
me or point me to link on the web it would be most appreciated.

TIA,

Mike