List:       gentoo-sparc-dev
Subject:    State of the Nation or ... damned keywords
From:       Manson <manson () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2002-12-09 4:53:47

ok ... so far ... repoman was successful after fixing ebuilds and removing
sparc64 references.

app-*, b*, dev-*, gnome-*, kde-*, media-*, net-*, sys-*, x11-*
have all made it successfully with only a few exceptions that i will clean up
later. I moved all ebuild directories to a different location on my local to
achieve commit and will resync and clean those.

ebuilds changed before i could commit were:
dev-util:dialog
gnome-extra:gtkhtml
media-libs:gst-plugins
net-mail:f-prot
x11-libs:fltk
x11-wm:xfce

After this I will complete our new profiles ... should be finished by tuesday
night. Wednesday is bowling night so I will not be around. Thursday and Friday I
will tweak tarballs scripts and should be able to start tarballs by sometime
saturday. They will take a long time to complete, so I will finish the new
install scripts for stage1 and 2 installs, we will use cursingcow for stage3 and
pkg installs.
Once tarballs and scripts are complete ... ISO time unless there is a major kink
thrown into the mix.
Will take approximately 2 - 2 1/2 weeks total time before we are ready for 1.4
release.

Rodney