List:       gentoo-sparc
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-sparc] [OT] Deconstructing Robbins' departure
From:       tigger () gentoo ! org
Date:       2004-04-27 9:17:50

> > Quote:
> > "OK. The purpose of this is to allow me to continue to support my family
> > by doing things like pay for a house, pay for food, and potentially pay
> > off some of the $20,000 in debt I accumulated during my tenure as Chief
> > Architect of Gentoo, etc."

I think this was rather an unfortunate quote to use. Daniel leaving has
nothing to do with finances imho.

Daniel has left because he feels burned out, please see the gentoo-nfp
archives for more details:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.nfp/

Regards,

Rob

--=20
rob holland - [ tigger@gentoo.org ]
irc://irc.freenode.net/#gentoo as tigger^
http://dev.gentoo.org/~tigger/tigger@gentoo.org.asc