List:       gentoo-sparc
Subject:    New dev suggestion
From:       Kumba <kumba () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2003-04-28 16:00:14

	Heyas all,

	Wanted to know what everyone thought about seeing if wesolows in
#gentoo-sparc would be interested in joining the sparc team (probably
the mips team too).  I've talked to Seemant about it, who said to check
with Weeve, who thinks it's okay.  Wes seems to know a heck of a lot
about sparc (and mips), as I'm currently running a sparc32 kernel with a
patch of his that guts sun4/sun4c code, highmem, and several other things.

	Comments?

--Kumba