List:       gentoo-project
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-project] Fw: Your temporary 2 week suspension on interacting on the Gentoo Github page
From:       Kent Fredric <kentnl () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2017-05-17 9:19:21

On Wed, 17 May 2017 01:54:32 -0500
Dale <rdalek1967@gmail.com> wrote:

> So you are ignoring some of the possible solutions and changes I
> included in my other posts?=20

There's seldom any kind of useful change that happens on the ml.

I mean, we discuss the sorts of changes we want to make some of the time,
but ... well, real changes often look like git commits / patches.

Having ideas is the easy part, making it work, much harder.

But I may have overlooked something, feel free to correct me.