List:       gentoo-doc
Subject:    [gentoo-doc] An informal introduction :)
From:       Arne Mejlholm <fg3x () vip ! cybercity ! dk>
Date:       2003-11-30 15:22:11

Hi everyboddy,

So some guys harassed me to write this introduction. So a brief summary (of me) is \
perhaps in place.

My name is Arne Mejlholm, I live in Denmark. 22 years of age until february next \
year. I'm a studying Computer Science at Aalborg university.

I, like many Linux users, started with Mandrake. Tried Gentoo, broke the install. \
Tried Debian and switched right back to Gentoo. And that's where im gonna stay :)

This summer me and some guys found each other on Gentoo's forum and decided to start \
translating the docs to Danish. So we've been doing most of our work at the savannah \
site(http://www.nongnu.org/gentoo-dk/index.xml). Then we harrased Swift and wound up \
here :)

So now I'm the follow-up translator for danish translation.

That's the short version :)

Aaby/Mejlholm - Arne Mejlholm