List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] Last Rites: dev-libs/weston
From:       James Le Cuirot <chewi () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2018-08-18 20:26:00

On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 12:59:33 -0700
Matt Turner <mattst88@gentoo.org> wrote:

> # Matt Turner <mattst88@gentoo.org> (18 Aug 2018)
> # Unmaintained in Gentoo. Removal in 30 days.
> # Bug 663998
> dev-libs/weston

Oh no you don't. :P I'll take it. Admittedly I don't fire it up that
often yet as video acceleration on my ARM board isn't working reliably
yet but Weston is what I plan to use eventually as it will primarily be
for Kodi. If you ignore the RC releases, we're actually only one
release behind and that was from April so it's maybe not as bad as it
first appears.

--=20
James Le Cuirot (chewi)
Gentoo Linux Developer