List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] New Developer: Patrice Clement (monsieurp)
From:       justin <jlec () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2014-07-20 16:30:28

Hi everyone,

let me introduce Patrice Clement (monsieurp) form the sunny Nice in
France as the latest team member.

He work in a GSOC project back in 2009 where he ported portage to
NetBSD/x86. Recently he also contributed to libav. Beside this, he is
also skilled in java and scala. So perhaps these are areas where we will
see his contributions.

Here are some lines he wrote about himself:

I have lived 2 years in the UK and 2 years in Austria. I recently moved
back to Southern France to my parents' flat in Marseille in order to
look for a job either in Marseille or Paris or abroad. I would like to
move to Spain since I want to learn to speak Spanish fluently.

I've got one brother who lives in Paris, which is where I am located as
I am writting this email.

In my spare time, I like learning foreign languages (I speak English, a
bit of Spanish, and German, and obviously French) so I try reading
whatever book I get my hands on in the different languages that I know
(I'm reading 1984 in German at the moment). I love traveling, connecting
with people from different countries and finding out about their culture
(oddly, I have forged more links with people located abroad than with
actual friends in my city/country :))

I'm fond of sport: I go running at least 3 times a week, play
indoor/outdoor soccer and bike (I used to bike to work whilst I was in
Austria).

So please join me in giving him a warm welcome,

Justin