List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] New Developer Amy Winston (amynka)
From:       justin <jlec () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2014-07-20 16:10:11

Hi everyone,

I would like to introduce our newest addition from Prague, Amy Winston
(amynka).

She is planning to bring real 3D printing support to Gentoo. So
hopefully Gentoo will be drawing level with other big distributions in
this area. Beside that she expressed interest in openrc and openscad.

When we asked her to write some lines about herself, she simple wrote:

	3D printers,Music,Psychology

that wasn't too much, but she improved,

	My name is Amy Winston and I hate writing about myself.
        Apart form that I like to play on various musical instruments
	and annoy openSUSE and Gentoo communities with precisely
	picked nitpicking on IRC.

Although she is not very chatty, she is a very friendly person and has
proven to have a solid knowledge about Gentoo. So I am really looking
forward to her contributions and it will be a joy working with her.

Please join me in giving her a warm welcome,

Justin