List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] BugDay - Saturday 4th October
From:       Ben de Groot <yngwin () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2008-09-27 21:20:46

Roy Bamford wrote:
> It's that time of the month again, time for another BugDay on Saturday
> 4th September.
> Read all about it http://bugday.gentoo.org/

Maybe it would be a good idea to update that bugday page? Maybe devs
could propose some bugs to be looked at? Maybe we could also ask users
for suggestions, bugs that have been open for a while that they really
want to see fixed?

Also, I would like to ask for devs who are willing to work with
proxy-maintainers. Maybe we could put up a list somewhere, so that users
who are interested in doing proxy-maintenance know who to turn to.

Thanks,

--=20
Ben de Groot
Gentoo Linux developer (lxde, media, desktop-misc)
Gentoo Linux Release Engineering PR liaison

yngwin@gentoo.org
http://ben.liveforge.org/
irc://chat.freenode.net/#gentoo-media
irc://irc.oftc.net/#lxde