List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Updated mail forwarding policy for retired developers.
From:       Bryan =?utf-8?Q?=C3=98stergaard?= <kloeri () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2007-05-22 18:39:04

Hi all.

Just a quick note that I've updated our retirement policy so mail will
now be forwarded for a number of months according to how many years
you've been a developer. Mail be forwarded for a minimum of one month
(unless the retiring developer opts out of it of course) and a maximum
of 6 months which should be enough time to get a new email account set
up and announce it to all your friends etc.

Updated policy is available at
http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/policy.xml#doc_chap3 and should hit
our webservers in the next 30-60 minutes.

Regards,
Bryan Østergaard