List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Re: Looking for help with 2.6 kernel maintenance
From:       Michele Schiavo <micheleschi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-05-22 17:59:09

Hello Daniel,

I'm interested to help you with the kernel

I'm using gentoo since 2005 and i'm using linux since 1994.

I can compile and undestand linux kernel like user but not like
developer.

I know bugzilla, what it is and how it's work.

I have about 2-3 hours a day.

I repeat, i'm not a developer but i really like to do something good for
all the other peoples are using gentoo and linux.

Let me know more details so i can know if i can help you.

Bye

Michele Schiavo

--
GPG signature: