List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] 2004.2 Feature Requests
From:       Nick Rout <nick () rout ! co ! nz>
Date:       2004-05-07 4:26:36

An X (KDE for personal pref) livecd so I can surf the net whilst
installing. So nice to have the install docs open in a graphical browser
;-)

only as an option of course, its still valuable to have the very
minimalist livecd for quick downloads. gentoo==choice

EITHER gcc/binutils/distcc on the livecd so that idle windows boxes can
be put to use compiling, OR a separate distcc iso.

--
Nick Rout <nick@rout.co.nz>