List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] XFree86 4.2 -- Ready to die
From:       Donnie Berkholz <spyderous () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2004-03-30 5:28:10

Anyone have an urgent need for XFree86 4.2 (the old version)? 4.3 is the
update and has been around for a year. 4.2 is two years old.

If you for some reason do need 4.2, email me within the next 24 hours
and tell me why. Keep in mind that the reason needs to be good enough to
balance the hassle of continuing to maintain and support it.

Thanks,
Donnie
--=20
Donnie Berkholz