List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] KEYWORD's of new packages (somehow folowup to Weeve's mail)
From:       Sven Blumenstein <bazik () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2003-12-31 4:05:01

I just stumbled over a error in net-im/linphone. This ebuild got added
to the tree with KEYWORDS="x86 ~ppc ~sparc ~alpha ~mips ~hppa ~arm" but
was only touched by x86 developers so far.

Please dont keyword applications for archs you didnt test on! The reason
why I stumbled over the ebuild is that it depends in dev-lang/nasm if
USE=xv is set. dev-lang/nasm is x86 only which makes a additonal check
for 'x86?' necessary (I already fixed this in CVS).

Just want to remind that people using KEYWORDS="x86 ~ppc ~sparc ~alpha
~mips ~hppa ~arm" as default for new ebuilds should please drop this
behavior :) Thanks!

--
   .".
   /V\   Sven Blumenstein       | Behind every great