List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Creating livecds
From:       Jeff Jeter <gsfgf () softhome ! net>
Date:       2003-03-30 21:43:38

I hate to post support questions here, but i can't find help anywhere else.

I'm trying to create a custom gentoo 1.4 livecd.  I emerged livecd-ng, but cant \
figure it out.  Is there any documjntation on it?  My specific question for now is \
what are profiles?  Also, any tips for getting it working will be appreciated.

Just for the record, i've completed my installer and have added portege support \
that's pretty decent, imo.  I's not much more than a glorified shell script, but it \
should make installation more efficiant.  I just need to debug it now.

Thanks,
Jeff Jeter