List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] triubles with openldap
From:       "Andrew B. Panphiloff" <borisych () dgap ! mipt ! ru>
Date:       2003-03-26 17:26:53

I installed openldap (2.0.27 ) on my machine. Also I intalled pam_ldap
and nss_ldap. I get nsswitch.conf from nss_ldap package and /etc/pam.d is
from pam_ldap package.
And I added service slapd in default runlevel,
on system startup I get following error:
file bootmisc: chown root.root /tmp/<something> --- segmentation fault,
runtime sysklogd script don't tell [ok] or [failed], it hangs forever.
When I change nsswitch.conf to gentoo default, system boots normal, but,
essentially, no authorization via ldap. If I change nsswitch.conf to
nss_ldap version after system boot, all works fine.

Where I wrong?