List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] qmail+vpopmail+mysql+courier-imap+gentoo empty relay table with
From:       bob ketterhagen <bob () ketterhagen ! com>
Date:       2003-02-27 0:28:08

Howdy,

 I have spent all day trying to figure out why my relay table in the
 vpopmail database is empty. I have previously had this same setup in
 gentoo a few months ago and never had a single problem. Currently I have
 rebuilt checked and rebuilt everything numerous time even from scratch
 and my database continues to stay empty. If i manually add the ip_addr
 and timestamp it works fine but it is not working properly like
 everyother server I have with this setup. I can't even isolate whether
 it is courier-imap or vpopmail. If anyone would like to enlighten me on
 what exactly my problem is that would be wonderful.

 I am using courier-imap 1.7.0 and vpopmail 5.2.1.

 bob