List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] bashish ebuild
From:       arnognul () tiscali ! se
Date:       2003-02-27 0:37:54

Hi, I'm the author of bashish, a theme engine for the text console (and
xterm's)

I've been trying to create a ebuild for gentoo, it's avaliable from here
for testing:

http://bashish.sf.net/bashish-gentoo.tar

portage disliked bashish's own shellscript installer so the ebuild is a
standalone installer, any comments or ideas about this are very welcome

this is my first ebuild so be gentle in your comments =)

/Thomas