List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Cross compilation and mingw32
From:       James Michael DuPont <mdupont777 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-10-31 9:23:41

Dear GenToo hackers,

I am interesting in porting some packages to gentoo.
Currently I am working on debian packages for cross compilation.

you can find the project page here
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/dia_win32.htm

Here are some of the netbsd packages
that you might need to setup a cross compiler :
http://wuarchive.wustl.edu/mirrors/NetBSD/packages/1.6/i386/All/
cross-i386-cygwin32-1.0.0.0.tgz
cross-i386-mingw32-1.2nb3.tgz

These would be the starting point, imho for a gentoo port.

Can you tell me if anyone is working on cross compilation under gentoo?
What about porting debian packages into the new ebuild format?
Cany you help me setup a minimal ebuild system under debian?
How can I transform my source packages to gentoo?

Thank,
mike

=====
James Michael DuPont