List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] setting up a mirror..
From:       Edward Tjin Liep Shie <Edward.TLS () Tiscali ! NL>
Date:       2002-10-31 9:23:47

Hi there..

I was wondering wye the our mirror is not listed yet ???
We are also wondering is we shoud also run a mirror of the www mirror..
at the moment we have like almost 100Gb of storage left and we don'r want to mirror redhad..
we want to mirror a uniq, good, new linux distro..
being that gentoo is all that for us we are wondering how and if we can make this possible.. ?

can u let me know.. ?

the current ftp mirror is at ftp.tiscali.nl/pub/mirrors/gentoo
the www mirror we want to make at: gentoo.tiscali.nl

--
With kind regards,

Edward Tjin Liep Shie <__> <Edward.TLS@Tiscali.NL>
Tiscali Benelux, Office: +31-30-248-3500 Cell: +31-6-53949063