List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    RE: [gentoo-dev] GCC 3.1/3.2
From:       "Michael Mattsson" <michael () kyrana ! com>
Date:       2002-07-28 18:27:07

Just curious.  Who are you sending patches to?  Gentoo scripters, or
independent QT/GTK developers?
What kind of patches are you refering to?  Gcc3.2 or kernel patches?
Why arent any patches in the cvs tree?  How many questions can I fit
onto one paragraph?

I'm kind of confused as I thought that pretty much all gentoo related
code were script based.  If this is not the case, then is it possible to
get a list of gentoo specific modules that may be affected by future GCC
upgrades?   I ask this because I tend to use the latest GCC CVS
snapshots for my development (currently gcc 3.1.3).

Michael Mattsson
Kyrana Inc.
michel@kyrana.com