List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] oops - wrong browser
From:       Gordon Gibson <nitesky () tbaytel ! net>
Date:       2002-02-26 3:52:05

Hi,

I am interested in Gentoo but find your site a real chore to
read. Can you not make a web page without that annoying side
to side scroll bar? It makes it so hard to read that I can't
follow the information at all.

Hi again,

I tried Koncourer and also Netscape 6 (I use communicator
4.79 by default) and the scroll isn't there. Koncourer is
better to read as the fonts are bigger.

Gordie

--
- Penguinicide... when jumping out a window just won't do
Gordon Gibson	nitesky@tbaytel.net