List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] gconf-1.0.7 ebuild fails
From:       Bart Verwilst <verwilst () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2001-11-06 10:41:02

On Tuesday 06 November 2001 18:35, you wrote:

<snip>
||  NOTE: do not merge libxml2 again !!

One last remark:
libxml2 is needed by KDE 2.2.x, so it's necessary te merge libxml2 again as
well after doing the "find /var/db/pkg -iname 'libxml*.ebuild' |xargs -i \
ebuild {} unmerge" command. libxml2 installs in a different location than
libxml, so there really is no problem... I did the same, and it works for
me... (i installed libxml2 after gconf was compiled successfully...)

--

Bart Verwilst
Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team