List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] eclasses v3 released
From:       Martin Schlemmer <azarah () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2001-10-01 13:26:01

On Mon, 2001-10-01 at 20:12, Bart Verwilst wrote:

> [...]
"I agree, and I think it needs to be repeated that only Dan Armak should
be
writing these kinds of ebuilds.  They are only for prototyping purposes
and
should *not* be emulated by others.  Dan Armak, please remember this or
we
will kill the project.

--
Daniel Robbins                                  <drobbins@gentoo.org>
Chief Architect/President                       http://www.gentoo.org

Meaning, he dont talk about accepting Bart as developer, but Bart
fiddeling with the eclasses.  Since Dan asked Bart to help, I think it
is for Dan and D. Robbins to sort out.

Bart: you stress too much dude :)

Greetings,
MS
--

Martin Schlemmer
Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team Developer