List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Merlin Server released by Abriasoft
From:       Abriasoft Promo <promos () abriasoft ! com>
Date:       2001-03-31 3:47:02

Hello,

Abriasoft (http://www.abriasoft.com), an Open Source software solutions provider, has \
recently released Abria Merlin Server, a web development and production platform for \
interactive, database driven websites.

We noticed that you provide information on open source software, and we would \
appreciate it if you consider Merlin Server for a review and/or a listing on your \
site. If you would like to write a product review, please let us know and we can \
provide you with a copy of the software.

Merlin server provides a quick installation of open source tools such as MySQL, \
PostgreSQL, Apache, PHP4, Perl, Perl DBI and many more, deploying a secure e-commerce \
capable web development environment.

Merlin runs on Microsoft Windows and RedHat Linux platforms.

Merlin Server (http://www.abriasoft.com/products/product16.php) includes:
* Abriasoft's secure, SSL-supported release of the Apache server and latest MySQL and \
                PostgreSQL database servers.
* Support for core development languages such as PHP and PERL.
* Graphical development tools (IDEs) to accelerate development.
* Complete open source e-commerce software platform.
* A template-based web portal and news system.
* Abria MySQL Administration Training CD-ROM.
* Automated SSL certificate creation / Certificate generation wizard.
* Complete integration of core elements to provide a seamless development \
                environment.
* 30 day installation and configuration email support.
* And a whole lot more.

Please send us an email at info@abriasoft.com

We look forward to hearing from you,

Thank you,