List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Install
From:       Bryce Porter <bporter () advancenet ! net>
Date:       2001-02-26 15:01:02

Hello,

I was wondering basically 2 things. Firstly, can I install Gentoo without
burning a CD? And secondly, can I install Gentoo over a previous install
of RedHat (I have partitions for everything basically, /, /usr, /var,
/home, /home/x86, /tmp, and /mp3). I want to keep my home dir and mp3's,
everything else can go. Is this possible?

Thanks for your help.
Bryce