List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    [gentoo-desktop] Libperl test hanging system
From:       Rychkov <eurocopy-g () peterlink ! ru>
Date:       2005-05-21 10:12:56

I am not believe in my box stability, so FEATURES="maketest" was added
to /etc/make.conf. After I put emerge -e world in command prompt. During
emerging libperl it was something strange. HDD worked a lot of time.
System was not available. Mouse pointer moves very slow and jumps, no
reaction for keys pressing and mouse clicking. As a final (beyond about
3 hours) system hanged up.

What is the matter? Is it software bug or hardware?

Nikolay Rychkov