List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    RE: [gentoo-desktop] KDE lockups
From:       Tamas Sarga <tamas () wansite ! homelinux ! net>
Date:       2004-11-09 12:02:41

Hi,

I also had it in the following situation.
AthlonXP 1800+, gentoo-sources-2.4.25, XFree (current), >nvidia-kernel-4496,
PS/2 keyb. and USB mouse.
When I stopped an opengl app., game, or screensaver, then this lockup
occured. It happened every time. When I downgraded to nvidia-kernel-4496
and nvidia-glx-4496 then problem solved.

Cheers,
Tamas Sarga
--
A day is 24 hours long.			Egy nap 24 órából áll.
A box of beer contains 24 bottles.	Egy tálcán 24 üveg sör van.