List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    [gentoo-desktop] System crash
From:       SMS WebMaster <sms () 4-sms ! com>
Date:       2003-09-28 20:37:27

Hi

I was RedHat and Mandrake user and now I am (I hope for ever :) ) Gentoo
user

but I have a big problem. linux sometime crash (hang) sometime without
any reason !!!

This happened to me in Redhat,Mandrake and now in gentoo

sometime I don't do anything , just browsing the net with mozilla !!!

anyone know any reason for this crash ??

My PC is :
Compaq Presario 2800 (Laptop)
HardDisk 20GB
Memory: 256M
CPU : Intel Mobile 1400

BTW : How can I make gentoo allway check the hardisk (ReiserFS) if the
shutdown not clear

--
http://www.4-SMS.Com
http://eShop.4-SMS.Com