List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    [gentoo-desktop] OpenOfficeOrg: fonts problem (2)
From:       Norbert Kamenicky <noro () xmedia ! sk>
Date:       2003-09-15 15:39:19

Hi,

I have been using OOo on Red Hat 7.3. without any troubles for a very
long time,
and doing updates/upgrades if possible, so my current version is 1.1.
I never met OOo related problem which I shouldn't solve in few minutes ...

It seems to be easy, if it works on RH, it should work on Getoo too :-).

I had no troubles to install it, but I have fonts related problem, due
to which
I can't use slovak documents written on RH, i.e. documents containing
characters from ISO-8859-2 charset.

Document, which is correct on the screen, print preview and PDF export
has broken "slovak" characters printed on paper. These are shown like
"?" or are taken from different font.

I immediatelly compared output from "xlsfonts", but learned all of the
fonts from RH are available on Gentoo (plus lot more).

Any tip ?

noro