List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    [gentoo-desktop] OpenOfficeOrg: (1) menu readibility problem
From:       Norbert Kamenicky <noro () xmedia ! sk>
Date:       2003-09-15 14:34:47

Hi,

I  installed slovak binary package of OOo v1.1 on my Gentoo box
and the story of troubles began ...

if  I browse some pull down menu, with white background (e.g. >font menu<)
I can't read what's written on actual position, because background
changes to
dark blue, but ink stays black (should be white)
so "highlightig" is working like "hiddening"

I was thinking that's a problem of OOo build I used, but it's hardly true,
because if I run the same package on RH 7.3 everything is OK.

In other programs I didn't recognize such problem.

Any idea what's wrong ?

noro