List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    [gentoo-desktop] odd problem
From:       Robert Cole <robert.cole () support4linux ! com>
Date:       2003-03-22 0:28:34

I've got a machine I just reinstalled rc3 onto and this time around I have an
odd problem where the system comes up launches kdm and I get a black screen.
If I toggle over to Ctrl-Alt-F1 and then back to F7 everything is fine.

It's more annoying than anything but I'd really like to just have the thing
come up visable and not have to toggle the console and back again.

Thanks,
Robert