List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    [gentoo-desktop] german keyboard in X
From:       john read <john.read () newnet-marketing ! de>
Date:       2003-02-24 19:43:52

Hi,
the "pipe", left, and right arrow keys (key placed left corner of
keyboard) on my german keyboard do not work in X. All other qwertz
settings are ok, and the settings in XF86Config are as I would expect
them. The settings do not seem different to the ones that have always
worked ok on SuSE, etc. I have tried it out on 2 different gentoo
systems and they both have the same problem.

Has anybody found a solution to this?

--
John Read
NewNet Marketing