List:       gentoo-desktop
Subject:    [gentoo-desktop] kicker prob.
From:       Robert Cole <robert.cole () support4linux ! com>
Date:       2003-02-24 19:15:39

I just completely reinstalled my system from scratch and a fresh KDE 3.1
install and noticed that I can no longer drag and drop app icons to the
quicklaunch bar and insert them there. I use to get a black bar where the
insert would take place. Now it seems to only want to launch whatever app I'm
dragging and use the icon I on the toolbar as input (which ends up launching
that app too).

It doesn't seem to be a bug or anything it just seems a default behaviour but
I can't find the setting for it anywhere.

I had KDE 3.1 on my system before and it was working where I could drag apps
to the lauch bar (ie in front of the help icon) but that system was upgraded
from 3.0.5a and this new system never has had 3.0.x on it.

Can anyone help? Thanks.
Robert